Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas in September ~

 Last Friday, I drove to Charleston again for another estate sale.  It was in an old, Registered Historic home, and it was BEAUTIFUL! I was in line an hour and half early! What can I say, I'm a freak for great junk! I became fast friends with the first couple in line, Shannon and Steve from Mt. Pleasant, SC. People at estate sales are very tight lipped about what they are there for, for fear that you will be after the same things. I didn't tell either!

Here is the house:


Simply Gorgeous. Love the ivy growing up the front porch.

Here is my loot:

Love Ironstone. That is the main reason I went. Great pieces!

Coffee grinder

2 large dough bowls, a vanity stool and 2 luggage racks, which I didn't get a pic of..


this is a mixture of things from the estate sale and from another of my favorite shops Charleston.


Ignore the messy house. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Great (new) tinsel tree I found in a thrift shop in town.  It will look great in the booth in a few months.

Good stuff, huh? I think so.
It got too dark for me to take good pictures of the wash stand that I finished today.  So until tomorrow...

~Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment