Friday, July 22, 2011

Wabash Screen Door Co. ~

I went to an Estate Sale a few months ago and came home with a Wabash Screen Door Co. stove cover. I love it! I was going to sell it, but I can't part with it. I like it too much. It's primitive, old, and in great shape. I hosed it off and it will look great once I hang it on the wall.

All those white flecks came right off after I took a hose to it..



I thought the hottest day of the week would be a great day to start sorting through a bunch of junk (literally) that I have collected over the past 2 years. I think when every dealer starts off, they buy what they can to fill a space and hope it sells. We all make mistakes and regret buying stuff, but that is the only way you learn.  I have several tubs and stuff that I thought I would re-purpose into something, but I just don't have the time for that.  I kept the best stuff to sell (not much) and the other odds and ends will be donated. I am trying to pare down what I have in storage.


This is my storage area in the basement of the antique mall I am in. You really can't see most of my junk, but let me just tell you. I have a ton of it!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment