Thursday, March 7, 2013

Booth Update

It's no secret that I love to buy JUNK! Some days I like the buying more than the cleaning, fixing, pricing, hauling, placing, and selling. Ok, I love the selling. But all the in between can wear a person out. My truck is always full, the garage is full and so is a storage area.  My goal is to clean out the garage to have a work area, but I haven't gotten all the projects moved yet. Today I spent a great deal of time unloading the truck  and loading it into the booth. 


Spring has sprung! New brighter pieces for spring. Some of this I will take to Lucketts Spring Market (if I still have them.)



Easter table full of bunnies and eggs


My new bowl rack, LOVE IT!


My new heart pine chest. Someone took a lot of time to strip off the paint. Luckily, it wasn't me!





I have more to add, but the weather has been so crazy lately, it's tough to plan around. We are fortunate not to have snow though. We have had very high winds and frigid mornings. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a few more things painted. 

If there is anything you see that you MUST have, let me know, I will ship most anything.  

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment