Monday, March 4, 2013

Changes are coming..

New name, more JUNK, and more paint. I'm getting back to the blogging world!  I have quit my sales job and I now paint furniture full time!  I am taking on custom painting jobs, selling antiques and JUNK full time. It's a little scary, ok, A LOT SCARY! But I needed to at least try it full time. So here goes..

I have had my business facebook page for several years now and want to incorporate it into my blog and website (working on this too.) So these 3 things working together, I hope to paint my pants off and transform creepy furniture pieces into works of art! Well, maybe that is going too far, but I do want to turn ugly into cute and functional. Here is a link to my business page:


Most everything that is/will be posted or featured will be for sale. If there is anything you are interested, I will be happy to let you know how much it is and can ship it to you. I am also working on several pieces to take to the LUCKETTS SPRING MARKET!! Yup, I'm a vendor this year and very excited.  It will be a great place to kick off my new career.  Here's to a new year!

~Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment