Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm a chain!

I love furniture and have a ton of it stashed everywhere!  I thought it was about time to expand my empire and I am now in Columbia at Worth Repeating.  Worth Repeating is located on Meeting St. and is under new ownership.  Chris Livingston has been in the 'biz for a while and was looking for an opportunity to be an owner.  He took Worth Repeating over 2 weeks ago and has promised to sell all my furniture this weekend. Right, Chris?!



Recognize this?


with a little mood lighting..


Robin egg blue gateleg table..


Folkart horse on black console table..


Folk art sheep from Pennsylvania..




If you are in the area, stop in and support me and keep me in the lifestyle to which I have become accustomed. Oops paint, sandpaper and flea markets!

I also scored of bunch of great junk at an Estate Sale this morning. More skis (snow skis this time), an old laundry plunger, a crate, dazey churn and a 3 pronged hay pitch fork. All of it was just my style. Old, primitive and odd! Pictures to follow..

I will be holding a yardsale this weekend at my parents house and have a ton of loot to get rid of. I have to make room for more! Of course it will be one of the hottest days so far this year..

Have a great weekend!

~Amy

1 comment: