Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mast General Store ~

While downtown, we checked out the new Mast General Store.  What a great place to waste time!  It is a true 'general' store. They carry shoes, hats, purses, dog items, camping gear, rows of candy, kitchen items, Burt's Bees, candles, clothes, baby items and much much more!  It was fun to just walk around and check it all out. This will be a great addition to downtown Columbia.
The upper 2 floors are still under construction


Maybe we should start a "People of Mast" website to go along with the "people of WalMart"


Burt's Bees!



Sock Monkeys!


Row upon row of CANDY!!!


jawbreakers


candles


Jams and Jellies



Definitely a place to check out if you find yourself downtown.  And after you are all hot and sweaty you can have lunch at my favorite place EVER: California Dreaming!

California Dreaming - built in an old train station.

I have been very busy today painting and trying to get as much done as I can. I am behind painting pieces and I am trying to get my storage areas cleaned out. My booths are bare and in need of new pieces. Tomorrow, I will post all that I have painted; before and afters. But now, I have to go check out the insides of my eyelids (my Dad always says that!) Good Night!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment