Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another Dresser ~

I can't help myself.
My purchases outweigh my finished products.
But I can't pass up great deals on great pieces.
I am a furniture addict!  
I need help.
I need to get my rear in gear and get some furniture painted!
It has just been so hot and it's difficult to get motivated. It was 101 today!



This is awesome.
All the drawers are in tact. They don't fall down in the back.
There are no gauges in the top. It doesn't stink (very important.)
The only problem is; the wheels are missing. But I think I can live with that.
It is still a great dresser and with a little bit of paint, it will be awesomer!

The couple I bought this from lived on a 4 acre farm and I got a tour of their barn and out buildings.
Pet the goats, horses and dogs. I didn't get to feed the chickens, but they were cool too.
I had to stay away from their 4 cats though. I am allergic to them, and I didn't feel like wheezing tonight.



I think I'm going back for this gem in the morning.
I am sick.......

~Amy

and I don't upholster! (yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment