Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bar Stool Redo ~

I have been busy with not only my stuff, but I also paint and do other things for other dealers. This weekend I recovered 2 bar stool seats. The seats were pretty grody before, but the bases were fine and didn't need to be painted.  Here are the seats before:

EW!

Double Ew!

Fabric was a $5 yard sale find


Best Staple gun ever.

Round and round we go stapling all the way..

Viola!





2 stools: $10
Fabric: $5

Pretty cheap project and there is still a ton of fabric left for another project.

I also painted a bookcase that I acquired from another dealer. We traded bookcases.  I had one she wanted and she didn't want to paint this one, so we traded. I think I got the better end of the deal!  Here is the before:



I'll have the after tomorrow. I painted it today, but didn't finish it.
I'll post the finished product tomorrow. 

~ Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment