Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stow away dresser ~

Well, not exactly a stow away, but definitely an unexpected bonus after making a drop off. This was sitting outside of Worth Repeating when I dropped a load of Junk off. I asked what the story was behind the dresser and was told that it was going to auction.  Auctions are a great place to BUY stuff, but not to sell, in my opinion. So home it came with me. Don't you love it? I do! Especially after I give it a fresh coat of paint. Black? I don't know, I'll have to think about this one. I have a ton of Oops paint to choose from, so we'll see what my mood is tomorrow...



I love that it is on wheels. That always makes it easier to move, but I still try not to move it too much on the wheels, I wouldn't want to break one of them off.  I hope to get this painted on Sunday and in one my spaces. I just can't resist furniture! This picture makes it seem like one of the handles is missing, but they are all there.  

stay tuned...

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment