Friday, July 1, 2011

Before and After ~

Happy July 1st!  I don't know where June went. But it went fast!
Here are the rest of the before and after shots from last weekend. It took a few days to get back to the shop to get the after pictures, but here they are...





I painted this with Herbal Green spray paint. Too bad Rust Oleum discontinued this color. I love it!  I love Rust Oleum paint and love their Facebook page. They answer all your questions pretty quickly. No other company that I "like" has that kind of service. I can special order this color from them too. They still have some stock left. I think I want it all!



Kids chairs that don't quite match in style, but once painted look cute.





This was the table that had the faux marble top. It was UGLY! I loved the table itself and couldn't make myself paint it. It lived in my living room for about 4 months while I decided what to do with it. I thought I might strip the paint off and refinish it, but that seemed like too much work. So I just painted the top black. I like it. Simple. I don't know why it took so long to decide what to do with it since it was a simple fix.

So that was the end of last weekends painting marathon. I get to do it all over again tomorrow too! I would like to share one more picture.. 

I have a hole!  The green and white, 2 drawer nightstand left the stash last weekend and created a space.  That is progress! That white piece is the first piece I ever bought and it is still waiting for some love. You can also see my roll of barbed wire that I can't wait to use. Someday...

~Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment