Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Arrivals ~

Thought I would post the new arrivals that now fill my booths.  I found the 2 flower prints at Goodwill. They were brand new!


Oar Prints. LOVE!

Bird house wall hook.


Walnut trimmed wardrobe.

Great signs for summer in a rolling cart. The cart would be great by a pool filled with towels.

Natical wall hooks.



Tiered shelf for goodies..

Reticulated fish. These are so heavy and cool.

Today I had great intentions of painting. But I started the day by cutting my grass and it got too hot and humid to paint. So I took my niece and nephew to see the new Pirates movie, ate a ton of popcorn and had a fun afternoon. Have a great weekend!

~Amy


1 comment:

  1. I love that wardrobe! My mom has one similiar to that I am always thinking of ways to sneak it out of the house!

    ReplyDelete